The Course Highlights:
- Develop increased anatomical knowledge through hands-on dissection, palpation, exploration and discovery of specific individual organs, the systems they function within and the structural integrity of the entire body.
- Observe dissection of the abdomen and pelvis, and dissection into the thorax.
- Observe dissection of the cranium, cerebrum and cerebellum with a Visceral Manipulation focus.
- Discover the detailed functional anatomy of abdomen, pelvis, thorax and cranium.
- Learn topographical discernment of organs in relationship to the musculoskeletal system.
- Break-out sessions with specific organs (liver, kidney, spleen, heart, lungs).
- Study the disposition of the various organs/structures to discern pathological conditions.
- Explore the dynamics of motion and suspension in relation to organs, membranes and ligaments.
B.Sc. – Bachelor of Science in Medicine
D.O. – Doctor in Osteopathy
BI-D – Barral Institute Diplomate Certification